Monday, June 01, 2009

Arrived.

Hi everyone- Just a quick note to let you know that I have arrived in Colorado safely and am in Denver with my friend Brandon until tomorrow when I will go up to Estes Park to settle in. I won't try to hide the fact that I feel very overwhelmed today... but I did have a wonderful time in London and know that God's mercies and grace are new every morning and sufficient for me. I'm really trying to remind myself of that right now. I think if I had my choice I would turn right around and get back on a plane back to Turkey because that has become a more safe and "known" place in a sense to me than where I find myself now. But I know with time I will adjust.

My new address is:

Ashley Pennington
Campus Crusade for Christ
c/o High Peak Camp
111 Salvation Ln.
Estes Park, CO 80517

Please keep in touch!
Love, Ashley

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Stay with it Ash, you'll settle right in! Welcome back to the States!!!

~B

7:35 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home