Living Green.
Life here in Munich has been interesting for sure. Since I've been here, It's been sort of a joke in the household I live in that everything is all-natural and I am being constantly reminded to do things the "green" way. Haha- It sort of cracks me up but also makes so much sense and kicks my complacent brain into gear to really think about what I'm eating and how I'm living. It's definitely a distinctive change from life in Turkey. Here everything is modern and there is lot's more available as far as food and products go so it's easier to choose to live green whereas in Turkey I just sort of take what I can get.
Another thing that makes me laugh is that I am definitely learning that most "American" english sayings make absolutely no sense. I have been helping my friends here with their english and in trying to explain things to them, it shows me almost every time, how ridiculous some of the things we say are. I hope by the time I return to the states my english will have improved : ) haha!
Another thing that makes me laugh is that I am definitely learning that most "American" english sayings make absolutely no sense. I have been helping my friends here with their english and in trying to explain things to them, it shows me almost every time, how ridiculous some of the things we say are. I hope by the time I return to the states my english will have improved : ) haha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home