Thursday, January 29, 2009

Storm City...




So here you have two photos of me playing around with the candlelight as we have had a very stormy past few days and now the power has gone out yet again : ) It's been alright though since this is not a regular occurance- it's kind of fun.

A couple interesting things I've noticed here lately...

Last night I was the only female on an almost full bus... strange for me me.. but not for here.
I'm starting to love Antalya- it has so much beauty to be uncovered and it's so diverse.... not only in the people that live here but also just the traditions and landscape and food and everything! Thank you sooo much to those of you who have been praying for me to have community and friends here! Those prayers have definitely been answered and I have a wonderful church. fellowship, and girlfriends that have made my life so much fuller here! I'm off to Germany now for the next few weeks to visit some friends that I met here, to hopefully be an encourager to them, and just to take a break... I'll be saying hello soon- from Munich!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home