Hi friends and family! Well, it's officially time to start up the 'ol blog again because I am embarking on a new adventure. This time it will take me to Antalya Turkey. I will be moving there in the fall (October) to teach for 1 year! I am really looking forward to all that God will do through this awesome adventure that He is bringing into my life! Stay tuned....
Monday, August 11, 2008
Hi friends and family! Well, it's officially time to start up the 'ol blog again because I am embarking on a new adventure. This time it will take me to Antalya Turkey. I will be moving there in the fall (October) to teach for 1 year! I am really looking forward to all that God will do through this awesome adventure that He is bringing into my life! Stay tuned....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home