Friday, September 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- To love and be loved is the greatest joy in life.....
- Andrew... is this what bit you? haha!Well, it seem...
- So, I'm pretty sure that riding through Maputo in ...
- Pictures of our house and.....Girls Night with our...
- More memories in the making of our life here in Af...
- What a day.... what a day today was. This morning...
- "Have you not known? Have you not heard?The e...
- More beach pictures.... Me, Brooke, and Rachel.
- Here in Maputo, unfotunately most of my daily actv...
- These are all of the countries that I've visited u...





2 Comments:
You don't know me at all, but I'm Sara Mathews' cousin. She has a link on her blog to yours, and as I was checking it out, I realized I was seeing pics of Brooke Abbate - who was a student or mine at PC. Sometimes the world is just so small! I'm hoping to pass on a hello to Brooke from Miss Burke. Thanks!
hey Ash! That's so funny that my cousin knows Brooke. Hey, it was great to see you and Andrew in the webcam the other day during our skype call to Tambry. I hope to hear more someday about your summer in Moz. Take care girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home