Friday, August 04, 2006


Pictures of our house and.....

Girls Night with our swedish friend Helena!! Complete with an amazing dinner (that's where we used the coconut), chocolate fondue, and an old african romance film, "Out of Africa"... funny watching it actually in Africa : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Momma said...

Way to use your camera, Ash!!! I can replace imagination with digital reality - this is appreciated :) Your "home" looks comfortable and the animals look.. well...out of my imagination! It must be amazing to be near them. I hope you are able to elaborate with more photographs upon your return. The coconut drink reminds me of Belize. Keep up the great clicks, mom

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley I'm a friend of your mom's and have really been enjoying your site. You are having such an adventure and doing such wonderful work this summer.

I don't even know what a blogger is so maybe I'm an other??

Francene

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home