Hi! Welcome to my summer site for travel stories, pictues, and a more informal look into what's going on in my life. I created this site mainly to keep up with all of you- my friends! So check up on me and leave me a note and tell me what you're up to!
4 Comments:
Hey Babe,
Just found your site. I love seeing and hearing how you are doing. Thanks for writing on here. I just had missionary friends who left Maputo last month after being there for over 10 years, so I have heard a ton about it and love hearing more! Love you!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That beach is beautiful...beaches seem to be a theme in your life...would you like to expound on that idea? It quite captivating. In fact, I tend to think of you every time I hear waves crashing...
Hey Ash!
Your face is beautiful, never mind the beach (spoken by a mom)... I love reading your personal blog and the photos are great. How are the beaches different than home?
Your momma
Post a Comment
<< Home